Watch this video from AM Details. The new LHR 21MarkIII is reviewed highlighting its coolest new features. The changes have been mainly aesthetic, but they really improved the user experience:
- 9 meter cord with specific plug according to where you order the tool,
- improvement in ergonomics due to the new rubberized handle, which changed the feel of holding it,
- variable trigger, which enables the user to proportionally control the rotation speed,
- new speed controller on top of the machine, which has been changed for a larger one, slighty angled as well, so that it actually rolls very smothly on the finger.
- two ergonomical rubber bumps on top of the tool, which provide the user with prevention from possible damages caused when laying the MarkIII upside down on a working surface.