Innovation Technology Design
RUPES is a family owned and operated Italian Company, founded in 1947 in Milan. Since its inception, RUPES commitment to product innovation and quality manufacturing has defined the company as a worldwide benchmark manufacturer of professional electric and pneumatic tools, accessory items and vacuum systems.
RUPES commitment to research and development has been the driving factor in the success of the company. The focus on designing and manufacturing products that are in total compliance with health and safety regulations and offer enhanced worker comfort defines each new product initiative.
Over the last years RUPES has developed a wide number of patents and created several solutions, which have contributed to simplify today’s work and increasing performances.
- Premium Microfiber clothsThe new D-A System Microfiber Towels These new microfiber cloths are made from premium microfiber material. Each towel features an embossed BigFoot logo and edgeless scratch-free design. The material, weave, and gram-weight of each towel was selected to compliment the...
- Professional Air Purifier NIVEUSThe new RUPES NIVEUS professional Air Purifier (Cod. NV100) is the optimal solution to have an excellent air purification and create a healthy environment, increasing workers’ protection, and thanks to its compact dimensions, can be easily installed in several sites...
- High Performance Cut Polishing Compound – D-A CoarseRUPES D-A COARSE is the latest high-performance compound from RUPES designed for maximum efficiency. This fast cutting compound is ideal for users who want quick defect removal and smooth user experience on every type of paint. The formulation is optimized...
- High Performance Fine Polishing Compound – D-A FineRUPES D-A FINE is the result of extensive testing to develop a fine polish that combines noticeable cutting performance with impressive finishing. The proprietary formula developed and blended in-house by RUPES is designed to perform with Dual Action polishers, including...
- Ultra Finishing Polish – UNO PureUNIVERSAL ULTRA-FINE FINISHING POLISH UNO PURE is a universally compatible, ultra-fine abrasive polish designed for use on all tool types, including Rotary, Random Orbital, or Gear-Driven Orbital. The proprietary formula developed and blended in-house by RUPES, uses the latest in...
- High Performance Coarse Cutting Foam Pad – D-A CoarseThe DA COARSE foam pad is specially designed to be used with both random orbital and gear-driven tools. The unique open-cell all new foam material removes mild to severe defects from most paint systems. When paired with RUPES DA-COARSE compound...
- 17 February 2021
RUPES has just received a certificate issued by ECARF that certifies the approved allergy-friendly quality of the NIVEUS NV100 Air Purifier.
- 26 January 2021
RUPES presents the new D-A System Microfiber Towels; three polishing cloths made from premium microfiber material. Each towel features…
- 9 December 2020
RUPES is proud to announce the opening of a new BigFoot Car Detailing Centre in Pune, India. Our BigFoot network is expanding more and more…
- 4 December 2020
Nos complace invitarlos a un nuevo Webinar realizado por la Mesa Redonda RUPES, donde nuestros Formadores tendrán la misión de responder
- 23 November 2020
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend this meeting on December 3rd with some of the best experts in the fields of Detailing and Car Body Shop.
- 17 November 2020
RUPES would like to invite you for our next Webinar presented in Spanish. During this round table, our Technical Team will discuss
- 6 November 2020
The new RUPES NIVEUS Air Purifier is the optimal solution to have an excellent air purification and create a healthy environment.
- 3 November 2020
RUPES is pleased to announce the new RUPES ER303TE and ER305TE Random Orbital Electric Sanders with self generated dust extraction.
- 30 October 2020
RUPES is thrilled to announce the opening of a new BigFoot Car Detailing Centre that was inaugurated on September 17th in Tokyo, Japan.
- 21 October 2020
The C.O.R.E. Series Webinars are getting even more international! 4 editions in 4 different languages live on Zoom and Facebook. Which is better? Do you need both? When should you