Which is better? Do you need both? When should you use one or the other? In the category of dual-action orbital tools, two sub-categories exist; gear-driven and random orbital, but do you know how that difference impacts performance? In this edition of the RUPES C.O.R.E. Series webinars, our technical team takes a complete look at both tool movements, the specific advantages of each, and when they are the optimal choice in various applications.
Panelists for this discussion:
Jason Rose – Global Director of Training
Fabrizio Gagliardi – Training Manager
Todd Helme – Technical Specialist
The C.O.R.E. Series webinars are presented to a global audience. Please use the information provided below as a reference for when the live broadcast will be in your area:
- Los Angeles – October 8th at 7:00 am
- Denver – October 8th at 8:00 am
- Chicago – October 8th at 9:00 am
- New York – October 8th at 10:00 am
- London – October 8th at 3:00 pm
- Milan – October 8th at 4:00 pm
- Moscow -October 8th at 5:00 pm
- Beijing – October 8th at 10:00 pm
- Sydney – October 9th at 12:00am
If you cannot log in for the live broadcast, don’t worry! Register and you will be sent an email to watch an on-demand recording of the event at your convenience.
The event will be simulcast to Facebook live, but you must register and attend the webinar if you want to ask questions or receive the on-demand link afterward.